My the holidays have gone fast. My 13 yr old son probably has had the best time..being at his friends house for 3/4 of them. He is there again. They went canoeing yesterday with my sons youth counseller . Behaving themselves too, I might add. There were many phone calls prior about 'tipping' her in!! Today they are off tenpin bowling .
Miss 9 is back to Vacation Care..She actually loves it there now. She knows all the workers and has some friends. She seems to gravitate towards the adults. I have an appoointment at CAMS..Friday week. They are being very nice and giving me late afternoon, so I don't have to miss any work. ( I can't remember what CAMS stands for..they just recently changed the name..but it is a service for children). So I am hopeful, in time, we will be able to connect and actually have a decent conversation.
Yesterday after Vacation Care she disappeared to her new friends house ( 12 yr old neighbour) and came home with almost inch long stuck on nails!! I can't get them off.. I am worried she might rip her nails off. I have filed them back but they are still sooooo long. She does what she wants. She is very defiant at 9!!!!!
Nic is becoming alittle anxious waiting for Uni to commence. ( late Feb) She still has to get online and book her Tuturial classes but they don't open until next week.
My older son is going to back this weekend with me. He is at friends houses all this week . ONe night here and there. I think he arranged it so he could be away from his father after last weekend. This weekend however, my Ex is supposedly off to Daydream Island with one of his girlfriends, So I received a call telling me I had to have son. ( as if I would mind having my son back!!)
I settling into my new working hours. It is good to have something I actually like going too. ( so far!!LOL) The frogs have settled down, as of last Monday. We are hoping no-one sprayed over the weekend but then the weather has cleared up as well.
Have a great long weekend everyone. Happy Australia Day..
( hows this..the V.C want the kids dressed in White,Blue and Red for Aust. Day?? England??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your up early with lots to talk about :)
Have a nice weekend. We are heading up the sunshine coast. Its nice to have that last time away before school starts again.
oh yes, BRING ON SCHOOL!! My son is so ready to go to big school. Got his uniforms this morning so it's all getting very exciting!
Good to hear that your job is going well.
good luck to Nic for uni. ah, those were the days! (flashback time!) Just hope she stays longer than I did........a month and a half! What a waste!
Post a Comment