I am so fed up with everything at the moment..I just feel like a balloon ready to pop!
I have lost my chrissy present my mum and dad gave me yesterday. It was money in a card. It is just gone..
It is hot and humid and I hate it.
I am tired of running around everywhere for everyone.
Even though I have done a first aid course before..having to go for 2 days this week, 8 am to 4 pm is stressing me out. I have to leave early..hoping the kids do the right thing and get ready for Nic to catch the bus. The rest of the week I am cleaning everyone elses house before Christmas.
My youngest 2 have been bickering all weekend.
My 13 yr old will not shut up about a bloody mouse or rat or rabbit.
Watching my neice(14yr old) with the kids yesterday made me think why did I ever say it was ok for her to come for 14 days from Xmas night. Why can't her parents just say..you are coming and thats that!!
I just feel like screaming and I don't really know why..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so can you edit these posts once posted? any help??
rang mum..she told me where I put my card and $$ safely for trip home..Love my mum!!
Ex is bitching about Xmas..says can't see kids Xmas day as he is going to New Zealand?? the mood I am in ..he better pay some maintenance soon. do you need a passport to go to NZ?? saw a story about CSA stopping spouses travelling o/s unless their maintenance is uptodate..
hi lil harry, thanks for your comment. dentist yes i agree, eeeekkk. a rat or mouse. another eeekkkk. double eeeekkk in fact. sounds like you are running around like a cut cat (whatever that is) and should be looking after yourself. i hate first aid courses. very necessary though. i think you need a passport for NZ now. we didn't used to but we do now. yes you can click on edit for your post and change it. your ex is a bum. but you already know that don't you :) hope you have a better week and try to stop and breathe occasionally if you can. christmas is so stressful for most of us. bfn. <3 xxx
Aren`t mum`s wonderful...Well some mums...lol...Glad you found it....
Why on earth are you having to do another first aid course when you have already done one...Doesn`t make any sense what so ever....
Don`t you love it when they can afford all these trips yet they seem to manage to get out of paying child support....I would be looking into it for sure....
Tell me you haven`t agreed to have another child in your house....LMAO....
Once xmas is over things will settle..I think we all tend to stress a bit until the day arrives....One step at a time and one day at a time....
Oh an if you are a balloon make sure it`s helium, they`re more fun...lol...
Take care of yourself...
Hello lil harry,
Yes, you can edit your post. Where you write a post you will see a tab up above that says - edit posts - click on that and you will see your posts and then you can edit which one you want to.
Passport for NZ, I heard that now one is needed but I am not 100% sure on that. Travel agent would know, just a thought.
Pleased to hear you found the card!
Take care,
Margaret
Hi Beautiful!
I can't wait until Christmas is over!!
Usually it's great but this year.....
I hope you are feeling better?
And
Yes CSA can stop ex from going over seas... if he owes money???
Well think I left a comment about the mouse/rat before they do smell if the cage isn't cleaned out every 2nd day.
Good to hear you found the money it is so upsetting when you can't find money.
Another kid in the house for 2 weeks I just hope she is a help to you while she is there and doesn't expect you to run around after her all the time.
When it comes to running around after everyone I think I hold the record for it I never seem to be able to say no. I will often say yes then swear and curse while I am doing it. I have had many times when I have felt like I was going crazy.
Superb Article i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar
Post a Comment